25% off your favourite Autodesk LT products from 17th April until 24th April 2018*
The Autodesk LT family of products give you access to lighter weight powerful Autodesk software versions but at a fraction of the cost. Subscribing to LT Software is one of the most cost effective ways of achieving your designs at an affordable cost. Why not make the move to 3D BIM software with one of the Revit LT options or simply meet your 2D drafting needs with AutoCAD LT.
*Only Annual subscriptions are eligible for this discount. T's & C's Apply to all promotions.
Get your hands on some LT family classics for less! Offer includes: Autodesk Revit LT Suite, AutoCAD LT, Autodesk Maya LT.
Simplify licensing and updates
Connect and collaborate from anywhere
Personalise your LT
Innovate your designs with new tools
More on Revit LT Suite:
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Revit LT™ Suite can help smaller architecture firms transition to Building Information Modeling (BIM) with ease. Create higher-quality designs and documentation with Autodesk® Revit LT software while continuing to use the familiar drafting tools of Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® software. Desktop Subscription provides more cost-effective licensing options that meet firms’ business needs and budget considerations.
More on AutoCAD LT:
Create drawings with the easy-to-use drafting tools in AutoCAD LT® 2018 Suite software. Create 2D drawings with the easy-to-use drafting tools in Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® software. Speed design with innovative tools. Take advantage of enhanced support access, included within the cost of your subscription. Now you can even go mobile with the new app!
Did you know...AutoCAD & AutoCAD LT facts
- When you are out in the field, you can easily access your DWG files regardless of whether you are connected to the internet, through A360 and the AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app. There is no risk of losing access to your designs when you’re not connected to the internet.
- You can easily customize the user interface to fit the way you work. Plus, with over 600 apps in the Autodesk AppStore, you may find your preferred way of completing a task without having to create a shortcut. It’s just a matter of downloading and installing.
- Compatible does not equal comparable. BricsCAD, ZWCAD, and DraftSight don’t have the graphics and 3D display capabilities that reduce eye fatigue, speed 3D visualization and provide stability of operation. AutoCAD does.
- DraftSight and ZWCAD have no sheet sets that enable template configuration, integrated detail bubble callouts,
and seamless integration with the plot publishing routines. AutoCAD does.
- DraftSight doesn’t have AutoLISP, ZWCAD doesn’t support Visual LISP extensions, and BricsCAD doesn’t support all compiling and deployment options for AutoLISP, and none of them have a security structure like AutoCAD’s Trusted Locations settings to prevent unauthorized or viral programs from making their way into your operating environment. AutoCAD does.
- DraftSight, ZWCAD, and BricsCAD don’t have easy drag-and-drop creation of palettes and programmability using AutoLISP or macro code to enforce layering and scaling standards when inserting blocks or other geometry. AutoCAD does.
Request a quote or more information: